1. Visit Bestow, the Design Entrepreneurs NYC holiday pop-up featuring 30 emerging designers selling everything from ready-to-wear, sleepwear, childrenswear, swimwear, accessories, fine jewelry, shoes and lingerie. Brands such as Between the Sheets Lingerie, Ayaka Nishi and Salt + Stone are there to help you get ready for the season.
Details: 12/13, 5-9pm and 12/14-12/15 11-8pm at 555 Sixth Avenue at 15th Street, Manhattan
2. Shop the Textile Arts Center’s Holiday Art series featuring Carrie Parry, Study NY and Kallio.
Details: 12/13, 6-9pm and 12/14-12/15 12-8pm at 26 West 8th Street, Manhattan
3. For the first time, Capsule trade show has created the Capsule Holiday Market Square featuring over 100 of the best emerging and established designers like Chromat, Suzanne Rae, Ilana and Captuo & Co.
Details: 12/14-12/15 11-8pm at 82 Mercer Street, Manhattan
4. Visit Kai D Artisan’s Williamsburg pop-up store featuring his menswear label along with Brooklyn Grooming, Hudson Made, Chincharmaloney, Wolf and Friend, and Merchant and Mills.
Details: Open until January: Tuesday – Friday: 1 – 7pm, Saturday: 12 – 7pm, Sunday: 12 – 6pm, 230 Grand Street (near Driggs Avenue), Brooklyn
5. Check out the Byronesque Offline vintage pop-up exhibition and shop featuring rare vintage finds from Comme Des Garçons, Jean Paul Gaultier, Katharine Hamnett, Maison Martin Margiela, Issey Miyake, Stephen Sprouse and Vivienne Westwood.
Details: 12/13-12/15 from 11-8 at James Farley Post Office, 8th Avenue & West 31st Street, Manhattan
6. Visit the Nalata Nalata pop-up shop and get modern home, fashion and lifestyle pieces from brands with really good stories.
Details: Open until Dec 24th from 11-7 Mondays-Saturdays and 12-6 on Sundays at 2 Extra Place, Manhattan
2/13, 5-9pm and 12/14-12/15 12-8pm at 555 Sixth Avenue at 15th Street, Manhattan
7. Stop by the Zady Pop-Up Shop and see an edit of conscious labels with timeless style and solid construction.
Details: Delta Terminal (D) at LaGuardia Airport now until January 4.
8. Stock up on handbags, jewelry and scarves at the Stitch Collective, Frieda and Nellie and Donni Charm holiday pop-up shop.
Details: Friday, 12-13 from 11-7, 7 West 24th Street #2, Manhattan
9. Shop the Soko holiday trunk show at Bhoomki and see their curation of ethical jewelry that supports Kenyan artists.
Details: Tuesday, 12/17 from 5-7pm at 158 Fifth Avenue, Brooklyn
10. Visit the Stop Think Shop showcasing sustainable, ethical and local brands.
Details: 12/13-12/15 at 37 from 12-8pm at East 1st Street, Manhattan
Details: 1070 Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn
If you have a fashion event, please feel free to submit it to our calendar page.