Parties, trunk shows and samples sales anyone? Our favorite emerging designer labels and local brands have great events going on throughout the week. Check out these 7 New York fashion events that you should attend:
1. Forma de Ser Pop Up: A curated collection of one-of-a-kind finds for you and your home, all handmade in Latin America (Friday, 7/26 -7/28 at 75. East 4th)
2. BaubleBar x By Misha Summer Style Soiree: Come shop By Misha collections at up to 60% off, and be styled by designer Misha Vaidya in her collections and Bauble Bar accessories. Did we mention cupcakes by Meg’s Sweet Treats? (Friday, 7/26 at Bauble Bar on 131 Greene Street)
3. Hazore Vol. 1 Launch Party: The launch party will include custom drinks, music, a goodie bag and a special nail collaboration with Jamberry Nails. Nail art anyone? (Saturday, 7/31 at 143 Troutman Street)
4. Meredith Banzhoff, Spoon Fashion and Lagi Nadeau Sample Sale: These made in New York emerging designers will be selling samples at 30% to 70% off. (Tuesday, 7/30 – 7/31 at 209 W. 38th, #702)
5. M.M.LAFLEUR’s Summer Cocktail Soiree: Join NYC-based fashion brand M.M.LAFLEUR for a summer cocktail soiree featuring celebrity mixologist Lynnette Marrero. Attendees will receive styling tips from designer Miyako Nakamura, former head designer at Zac Posen while mixing and mingling with friends old and new. (Tuesday, 7/30 at the Ace Hotel, Suite 611)
6. #CoffeetoCocktails: A Styling Event with DagneDover, M.M.LAFLEUR, BaubleBar and Milk & Honey: Join this amazing collective of brands for an evening of sophisticated style with your friends, champagne and shopping bags in hand. They have curated ensembles that take you seamlessly from day to night, from coffee to cocktails, and from desktop to rooftop.Complimentary champagne and manicures by Mia Dolcea! (Wednesday, 7/31 at Bauble Bar on 131 Greene Street)
7. Global Goods Partners Pop Up Shop: They are having their final sale of the summer. Stop by to see beautiful handmade home décor items, bags, jewelry and accessories! A silk scarf from Afghanistan, bangles from India or a candle holder from South Africa are some of the goods you may find (Friday, 8/2 at 75. East 4th)
Have a an event coming up? Please feel free to submit it and be featured on The Emerging Designer fashion calendar.
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.