1. Connect with other fashion industry professionals at The Emerging Designer networking event on Thursday, March 5 and learn about various fashion education opportunities going on this spring.
2. Visit the Museum at FIT’s new exhibition Beyond Rebellion: Fashioning the Biker Jacket and delve into the history of this iconic piece. (March 4 – April 5, 2014)
3. Shop the Oblik Atelier trunk show at Henri Bendel and support emerging talent. (March 6 – 8, 10-8pm and March 9, 12-7pm)
5. Visit the New York Historical Society to see the Bill Cunningham: Facades, exhibition which documents his eight-year project of fashion and architecture in New York. (March 14, 2014 – June 15, 2014)
6. Attend the Alexis Bittar in Conversation with Rima Suqi talk and learn about one of the most talked about 21st century designers at the 92Y on March 26.
7. Join Fern Mallis for a conversation with the legendary John Varvatos at the 92Y on March 27.
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your event on our fashion calendar.