Ready for sunny skies and a beautiful weekend in New York? Here are 9 fashion and design related events you should attend for inspiration, local goods and of course, some fantastic eats.
1. Visit Swords-Smith, the new Williamsburg boutique featuring local talent and support Titania Inglis, an Ecco Domani award recipient with an evening of drinks and fashion this Friday.
2. Kick off the weekend with the Bike From Work After Party which includes a reflective fashion show in Dumbo.
3. Check out Story to see how they’ve curated their retail space with a gallery focused on design.
4. Meet all of the Manufacture New York designers and support this fashion incubator committed to growing emerging designers at their official factory party this Saturday.
5. Visit the Hester Street Fair on Saturday and eat some of the best food in the city while you check out fresh independent labels.
6. Create your own Massai bracelets at the Pikolinos pop up store in Chelsea this Sunday and learn more about this Kenyan tradition.
7. Get inspired by the graduating class of 2013 and check out exhibitions from Parsons, Pratt and FIT students.
8. Head to the Stop Think Shop pop up in the East Village and see socially innovative products curated through the lens of sustainable, ethical and local practices at miLES.
9. Download the NYC X Design app and check out all of the great design-focused events throughout the city.
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
You may also like: