Whether you are looking for classes to help you understand the financials of your fashion business, selling to retailers or creating tech packs, FIT’s School of Continuing and Professional Studies allows you to do just that. Their summer session is starting now and offers a wide range of courses in entrepreneurship, graphic design, fashion styling, sustainability and many other topics for adult learners, students, international professionals and companies. Classes are affordable and start at $35 and take place on FIT’s campus or online.
The courses are broken down into the following departments:
Center for Professional Studies
- Professional Development Certificate Programs:For credentialed training and career alternatives.
- Summer in the City: Intensive study opportunities in certificate training specialties.
- College/Career Prep: Practical skills for adults applying to FIT, entering the job market, or in need of ESL-related training.
- Fashion Business: Short courses offering the latest changes in fashion business methods and business issues, presented by industry experts.
- Cool New York Trend Talk and Tours: Trend-tracking opportunities throughout the city’s most vibrant districts that influence culture, fashion, and lifestyle shifts.
- Home Fashion Market: Opportunities in home product and service marketing.
- Master Class Series: Industry experts teach intensive, one-day classes or studios showcasing their professional expertise.
- Media Events and Photography: Training and information by expert practitioners in special events, photography, entertainment, and media-related businesses.
- Wearable and Decorative Arts: Hands-on workshops: for the exploration of professional alternatives and personal enrichment.
- Creative Enterprise Ownership: Courses that develop skills to start, maintain, and grow businesses.
- Sustainable Design Entrepreneurs: Courses on creating a sustainable business and helping clients achieve sustain- ability goals.
- Tools of the Trade for Fashion Design: Seminars and workshops on business operation for fashion design entrepreneurs.
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.