New York-based womenswear ANDREEVA is looking for a spring 2018 intern to help creative director in all marketing aspects to grow the brand.
About the Brand
The brands philosophy is focused on designs for women by women and unique feminine style for all body shapes.”We give women what they need for any occasion, day or night.” ANDREEVA stands for colors. Our collections are inspired by beautiful women, the most beautiful places and most opulent experiences. Brilliant colors, handmade knitting, embellishments and exquisite workmanship are the brand’s signature style.
Responsibilities and Position Detail
Position Title: Marketing Intern
Manager: Creative Director
- Marketing research of new retail stores, influencers, stylists, photographers.
- Correspondence with potential business partners
- Communicate with fashion influencers
- Attending runway shows with creative director
- Coordinate runway show and presentation of ANDREEVA brand.
- Helping with photoshoot and styling
- Helping with social media
- Learn how to coordinate with a luxury retail store in SoHo
- Interest in fashion
- Desire to increase fashion skills
- Knowledge of computer skills
- Desire to have experience with successful brand
- Desire to increase marketing skills
This is an outstanding opportunity to learn from a successful fashion brand and to increase your skills & knowledge in the fashion industry!
- Learn more about the brand at Andreeva and check out their Instagram.
- Please submit resume and portfolio to email@example.com for the spring 2018 internship.
Note: this job was posted on April 14, 2018.
Interested in listing a fashion job or internship? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.