Ready to build your brand?
We are hosting our first branding bootcamp this April for fashion design entrepreneurs and creative professionals. This is your opportunity to learn the fundamentals of branding and establish a foundation for your business in a strategic way.
Our three hour seminar was created for those that would like to start a business or that have been in business for a few years and need a refresh!
The class will be taught by Melissa Hall, founder of The Emerging Designer and creative consultant that has worked with a wide range of fashion and lifestyle brands, retailers, educational institutions and has been an instructor at FIT for 10 years. She has consulted, coached and mentors hundreds of brands globally over the years as is excited to share her expertise with you!
Attendees will learn:
- Fundamentals of branding
- Finding your brand’s positioning
- Your visual identity and brand voice
- How to articulate your brand vision
- Exploring your target customers
- Tapping into the industry and competition
- Aligning your brand with the industry
Attendees will also receive:
- (1) 30 minute consulting call at a future date with Melissa Hall
- Worksheets to help guide you through the process
Dates, Times and Location:
- Saturday, April 7, 2018 from 12-3pm
- Attendees will be given the exact location after registration
Space is limited to 6-8 people.
Can’t make this date? We’ll be doing seminars again in New York, different cities and for private groups! Email us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.