Chloedigital, a UK-based technology company that works with global lifestyle publishers like Song of Style, Barefoot Blonde and Margo&Me on web development and strategic planning to grow their businesses is coming to the United States for a series of events to help build brands and make connections.
They’ve partnered with Planoly, Pinterest and Bumble Bizz and will cover a range of topics such as:
- Audience development
- Planoly Instagram Workshop
- Pinterest Workshop: Verified Best Practices
- Data, benchmarking and digital profiling
- Working with brands
The full day event includes workshops, industry talks, one-on-one strategy sessions and keynote speakers. This is great for those new to blogging, designers that are creating content, established brands and those that fall in between.
2018 Tour Dates & Markets
- Los Angeles: July 21st, 10am – 8pm
- Dallas: July 24th, 10am – 8pm
- New York July 27, 10am – 8pm