UncommonGoods, the Brooklyn-based online retailer with some of the most clever products has announced their iPhone Design Challenge. They are asking artists, designers and those that want to show off their creativity to submit a 2D digital capture of their work. This includes acrylics, photography, collages, colored pencils, pastels, watercolors, etc… Designs should tell a story and show your creative abilities as a designer, and of course, be a little uncommon.
Here’s how it works:
- Applicants must submit their artwork and complete the form by May 31, 2013
- Designers can submit up to 5 original pieces of art
- Semifinalists that move forward will participate in community voting
- The top 5 votes will make it to the final round where they will receive feedback from the judges
The winner will receive:
- Their art printed on an iPhone case that will be sold on UncommonGoods
- Vendor contract, $500 + 5% royalties and exposure to within the retailers community
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.