Haus Alkire is searching for an experienced professional to lead and grow the sales of an award winning womenswear designer collection. Created in 2012, the collection has garnered several substantial industry awards.
The company operates an intimate storefront in TriBeCa that focuses on private appointments with wholesale accounts and building direct to client relationships. Design partners have 20+ years of combined experience in the fashion industry.
Ideal candidate will work directly with the designers and should quickly thrive in a company with significant potential.Operate as the lead brand representative for the company and serves as a main contact to all new and existing wholesale and private clients. Manage and prioritize day-to-day responsibilities and coordinate with house designers.
Ideally this role will grow into a senior executive level position within the company. The expansion of the role will be determined by the performance and strengths of the person chosen.
• Develop creative sales communications
• Maintain the showroom and retail spaces for daily and scheduled activity
• Responsible for opening and closing the showroom
• Schedule, conduct and organize appointments
• Maintain relationships with current customers
• Research and outreach to potential new customers
• Process sales data and manage sales databases
• Aid in creation of line sheets
• Organize and manage collection and garment samples
• Review and confirm all incoming orders
• Create sales report, projections, sell through reports, and retailer analysis
• Assist with seasonal and e-commerce photo shoots
• Provide a high level of customer service
• Manage brand over retail accounts
• Manage inventory
• Travel for product introduction meetings, trunk shows, personal appearances, and special events
• Other duties as assigned
- Creative, positive thinker
- Perform under pressure
- Organized multi-tasker
- Professional communication skills, both written and spoken
- 2–5 years of designer fashion wholesale experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Current, established relationships in high-end domestic and international specialty stores
- Must possess computer skills with proficiency in MS Office
- Be knowledgeable and proficient at social media
- In-depth knowledge of designer market
- Foreign language a plus
- Retail experience a plus
- Dependent upon experience level
Email resume with a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line Account Exec / Sales / Brand Liaison.
While we appreciate all applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Learn more at Haus Alkire.
Interested in listing a fashion job or internship? Please email Juliette@themergingdesigner.com.