Our favorite stories from this past week:
1. With fashion week now behind us, here’s a look at the numbers from all four cities. (via The New York Times)
2. Check out the key spring 15 fashion trends from New York, London, Milan and Paris. (via The Wall Street Journal)
3. Retailers are constantly trying to find ways to bring news into stores. Learn how they turning over spaces every few months and creating their own stories. (via Crain’s New York)
4. In the next few months, Facebook and Twitter plan to launch new social commerce features. Read how consumers will soon be able to buy from these networks. (via Business Insider)
5. Take a look at Iris van Herpen’s 3-D printed dress from her spring 15 collection and what it took to create the piece. (via Fashionista)
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.