K Kane is hiring a Sales & Production Assistant in their New York, Lower East Side office.
About the Company
In 2009, founder Katherine Kane set out in search of a pendant featuring her initials and could not find a piece that reflected her style. After designing and hand crafting her own pendant, friends and strangers repeatedly asked her to make similar pieces. Katherine left her job working in the marketing department at the legendary diamond jewelry Harry Winston in 2010 to earn an MBA from Duke University and realizer her lifelong career dream of starting her own jewelry company.
K Kane Jewelry allows customers to express themselves and celebrate their loved ones in style by offering a sophisticated, next level take on personalized jewelry. K.Kane works with the best in class, US-based manufacturing partners to ensure that each piece is crafted to the highest quality standards. K Kane is available at a select group of high end retailers throughout the US, including Neiman March and Ron Robinson at Fred Segal. Recent celebrity fans of K Kane include Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Wiz Khalifa and Christina Aguilera.
- Oversee K Kane.com to ensure all production information, images and production information are correct
- Assist with the creation and delivery of point of sale needs for wholesale accounts including look books, signage and packaging
- Track and manage orders on K Kane.com
- Package and ship orders
- Manage packaging and shipping supplies to ensure sufficient levels at all times
- Communicate with customers via telephone and email to assist with questions, orders and repairs
- Source and organize trunk shows
- Manage raw material inventory with manufacturing partners; ensure sufficient inventory exists to fill orders at all times
- Work with each of K. Kane’s manufacturing partners to place orders and ensure timely and accurate product deliveries
- Perform quality control after finishing & plating production steps
- Track, maintain and refill product inventory including stocked styles, samples and memo inventory with wholesale accounts
- Assist with general office needs including supply ordering and organization, answering the phone, filing, etc…
- Recent college graduate or college senior. Digital oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills. Resourceful, able to multi-task efficiently and adapt quickly to new challenges.
- Diligent and personable with good follow-through skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- 2-3 days per week with an imminent opportunity to grow into a full time for the right candidate.
- Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit K Kane.
Interested in listing a job or internship? Please contact email@example.com.