Katie Bartels Jewelry is a New York-based accessories label that focuses on bold, colorful statement pieces inspired by world travel. Katie Bartels, a GIA-certified Gemologist, founded the brand in 2007.
What is the opportunity?
An exciting opportunity is available this semester to join the Katie Bartels Jewelry team as a Creative Intern. In this role, you will assist with photoshoots, style products for social media images, take street style images and also help with lookbook styling and layout. Each month, a schedule will be set with goals and photoshoot sessions. All images and lookbooks you help create can be added to your portfolio.
The Creative Intern will:
- Help style editorial photoshoots
- Create content for Katie Bartels Jewelry social media
- Take and assist with styling street style photography
- Assist with photo editing
- Help with the layout of lookbooks
- 5-8 hours per week (in-person and remote)
- Background in photography
- Knowledge of PS, ID
- Well-versed in social media
- Eager to assist with product styling and development of new ideas
Visit Katie Bartels to learn more and send an email to Katie@katiebartels.com with your resume and a few images you have taken either for your personal social media or for any school or work projects.
Interested in listing your career opportunity? Email Juliette@theemergingdesigner.com.