Masterclass Apparel is a luxury activewear brand based in New York. We create functional luxury activewear with a clean aesthetic for the modern discriminating man, intersecting fashion with fitness. We combine technical fabrics with a smart, crisp silhouette for a fit and finish that is comfortable in the gym and sophisticated after hours. We pride ourselves on our strong relationships with suppliers and producers in the New York fashion industry.
About the Opportunity:
An exciting opportunity is available this summer to join the Masterclass Apparel team as a Social Media and Marketing Intern. As an intern, you will work closely with the co-founders of Masterclass Apparel to develop and execute the brand’s marketing strategy. At the start of the internship, we will discuss goals for the duration of the internship. We will then provide regular support and guidance for the motivated self-starter, as well as schedule weekly follow-up meetings to ensure that you are getting the most out of your experience. We are looking to provide you with valuable experience in the New York fashion industry; you will be a critical part of a rapidly growing creative and marketing team. You will also be invited to join us backstage at our campaign photoshoot in July for our Spring/Summer 2016 collection. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain a first-hand exposure to the dynamic and fast-paced world of fashion!
The Social Media and Marketing Intern will:
- Work remotely 10-15 hours/week with guidance from the creative team
- Help the team develop and execute new marketing initiatives on our website and social media outlets
- Create posts for our social media campaigns and help attract new followers
- Identify the latest trends among our target consumers and research content for our fashion and lifestyle blog
- Join us in developing offline marketing campaigns
- Perform outreach to editorial media outlets (magazines, blogs, stylist staff)
We are looking for outgoing, responsible, organized self-starters who are excited to learn about the fashion industry. The ideal candidate also has a passion for networking on social media and a strong interest in marketing.
Send an email to Emily Dong (email@example.com) on or before June 12, 2015 with your resume, answering the following questions:
Why do you want to intern at Masterclass Apparel?
- Name 1 brand (fashion, food, etc.) that you think has a great marketing initiative and describe what you think makes it great.
- Name 1 brand that you think has a strong visual identity and describe what you think makes it strong, and identify an area where you feel this brand could further improve its visual/marketing identity.
- If you feel comfortable sharing your social media presence with us, your Insta/Twitter/Snapchat handles
Interested in listing your job or internship? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.