Najla is a newly launched ethical lingerie label rooted in the slow fashion movement. Najla was founded by Emma Bowen, a Part-time Assistant Professor at Parsons The New School for Design.
What is the opportunity?
An exciting opportunity is available this semester to join the Najla team as Research
and Marketing Intern. This intern will work closely with Najla’s founder to bolster and
expand this young startup’s marketing strategy. At the start of the internship, we will
define goals for the duration of the internship together and schedule check-in points
along the way to make sure you are getting the most out of the experience! You can
also gain college credit for this internship.
The Research and Marketing Intern will:
- Help the team develop and execute new marketing initiatives on our website and
social media outlets
- Research content for our fashion and lifestyle calendar
- Help enhance our fashion and intimate apparel databases
- Join us in developing our marketing campaigns
- 8-10 hours a week: split between meetings (in-person and remote)
- Interested in fashion research and marketing, with a focus on intimate apparel
- A creative spirit and a solid work ethic
- Well-versed in social media
- Ready to learn and jump on any opportunity
- Can bring new ideas to the table and help grow a business
Send an email to email@example.com on or before Monday, January 26, 2015 with your resume and/or portfolio, answering the following questions:
- Why do you want to intern at Najla?
- Name 1 brand (fashion, food, etc.) that you think has a great marketing initiative and
- describe what you think make it great.
- Name 1 brand that you think has a strong visual identity and describe what you think
makes it strong.
- Finally, be sure to check us out at www.najlalingerie.com, and on Twitter, Instagram,
and Facebook (you can find the direct links at the bottom of our website)!
Interested in listing a job or internship, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.