Have questions about the influencer space?
It seems like both large and small brands want to now how to work with fashion influencers. Should brands gift, pay or even use influencers as a marketing tool is a popular topic in the fashion industry today. To help answer these questions, FIT’s Enterprise Center (professional studies department) has created a panel called Navigating the Influencer Space, created specifically for emerging designers and small brands this March.
The panel will discuss:
- Creative ways brands can work with influencers, bloggers and brand ambassadors to build relationships
- The pros and cons working with influencers
- Alternative marketing strategies to get exposure for your brand
- Success stories and watch outs
- Working with photographers, stylists and third party vendors
- Engaging with PR companies to grow your business
- Tips, resources and lessons learned
Wednesday, March 28, 2018 from 6 pm to 9 pm
- 6:00-6:30: Arrivals and networking
- 6:30-8:00: Conversation and Q&A
- 8:00-9:00: Networking
- Moderator: Melissa Hall, Founder of The Emerging Designer,theemergingdesigner.com
- Panelist: Frank Spadafora, CEO and Founder of D’Marie Group, dmariearchive.com
- Panelist: Tim and Dan Joo, Co-Founders of Haerfest, haerfest.com
- Panelist: Founder of Shahla Karimi, shahlakarimi.com
- Panelist: Content Creator/Influencer, Cheyenne Adler, withcheyenne.com
Learn more and register for the Navigating the Influencer Space panel.
Emerging designer or resource to share? Please contact us at email@example.com. Also, be sure to sign up for our newsletter to learn about the latest news, open calls, events and opportunities!