MUUSE X Vogue Talents is now accepting entries for their 2014 contest. This annual open call is a partnership with Italian Vogue and MUUSE, the cooperative that promotes international emerging designers. The grand prize winner will design a capsule collection under the MUUSE label which will be sold on the site and receive a feature on Vogue.it. 50 designers will be selected by the public and narrowed to 10 by Italian VOGUE’s Senior Fashion Editor, Sara Maino.
The grand prize and the people’s choice winners will be announced in August during Copenhagen Fashion Week by Italian Vogue. To apply, designers must meet the following criteria:
- Designers must either have completed a fashion design degree within the past 5 years or be currently enrolled in a fashion design degree program.
- Designers must apply under your own name (and not as a team, partnership or brand).
- Entries must consist of 5 different images, each depicting a different look.
- Only womenswear collections will be considered (no menswear, kids, accessories, etc.).
- Adhere to image requirements noted in application.
From all the submitted entries a selection of contestants will be included in the public vote which begins on June 18 until July 11.
Learn more and apply at Muuse.
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.