Thinking about a career on the business side of fashion? If you’re an undergraduate, graduate student or a professional working outside of the industry, then Fashion Campus NYC is your opportunity to understand the various career paths you can pursue.
This three-day program takes place at Parsons in July and includes workshops, guest lectures and the chance to network with peers and get inspired by fashion industry professionals.
Fashion Campus NYC is looking for the following types of applicants:
1. A junior or senior undergraduate student interning in fashion or business in NYC
2. An MBA or graduate student working in a business function in NYC this summer
2. An emerging professional exploring the possibility of transitioning their business skills into the fashion industry
All events will take place on Monday, July 22 through Wednesday, July 24 and include:
- A keynote address from a well-known fashion industry leader
- Hands-on workshops led by top industry professionals
- Speaker panel of young fashion business professionals
- Networking with fashion business executives
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.