In Support Of, a New York-based retailer that helps promote emerging designers has announced an open call for MART-MART: Small Goods edition happening in the courtyard of their Nolita store and building off of their successful pop-ups and shopping events throughout the past year.
Stocking brands such as Samantha Pleet, Pause, Christine Alcalay, Collina Strada, Dusen Dusen, Nomia, Nikki Chasin and many other contemporary brands at their brick-and-mortar and online stores, they are looking for accessory, jewelry and small good brands that hang nicely.
Criteria, Details and and Next Steps
- The two day summer sales event will take place on Saturday and Sunday July 28th and 29th, 2018 from 11am – 7pm
- Open to all accessory, jewelry, and small good brands
- Open to all designers (NYC, US, International) but must be in attendance or have someone in attendance for them
- The cost to participate is $400 and each brand will receive a 3’ x 5’ table to display their product and responsible for their own sales, merchandising and transaction processing
- Interested applicants should send their line sheets to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline to apply is June 15, 2018. For more details and to learn more, visit In Support Of.
Please note that we are not affiliated with this open call and cannot answer questions about it.
Emerging designer or resource to share? Please contact us at email@example.com. Also, be sure to sign up for our newsletter to learn about the latest news, open calls, events and opportunities!