Saks Fifth Avenue has announced their second open call for emerging designers. The retailer is looking for women’s ready-to-wear labels that represent the future of fashion. After last year’s successful effort, the store stocked labels Roberta Einer and VETTA.
“Saks believes in the future of fashion and is committed to supporting the industry’s next generation of talent,” says Saks Fifth Avenue Chief Merchant Tracy Margolies. “We’re thrilled to host our second Emerging Designer Showcase and look forward to seeing what all of the talented designers out there have to offer.”
To be considered for an appointment with Saks Fifth Avenue’s merchant team, brands must meet the following criteria:
- Designers must be women’s ready-to-wear focused
- Designers must bring a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 12 product samples for review
- Designers must bring line sheets with wholesale and retail pricing
- Designers must be able to fulfill orders and have production and shipping capabilities in place
- Designers can bring current and past look books for review in addition to their samples
Designers should submit their lookbooks to FashionOffice@saks.com by Monday, March 20, 2017. Designers selected to participate will be contacted by Friday, March 24, 2017.
Emerging designer or resource to share? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.