Looking for a space in New York City? This Open Space, the community that gives designers and creatives the opportunity to turn their ideas into reality has an announced an open call named Space Fund to fuel 30 retail concepts and creative projects in New York City totalling $30,000 in investment.
Their Creative Council, made up of the following industry experts will help This Open Space choose the winners:
- Co-Founder and Advisor at Birchbox
- Shopping Director at Racked at Vox Media, Inc.
- Global Digital Community at Shutterstock
- Co-Founder at Herschel Supply Co.
- Co-Director and Co-Founder at The Creators Collective
- Global Retailer Relations Capsule Show
- VP Retail at Saje
How it Works:
- Pitch how you want to use one of their NYC spaces by September 15th
- This Open Space will select 30 submissions to access the $30,000 fund
- Winners can choose any space they want from their inventory which includes event & retail venues.
Please note that we are not affiliated with this open call and cannot answer any questions.
Emerging designer or resource to share, please contact us at email@example.com.