Now in its fifth year, the WGSN Global Fashion Awards has announced their open all for entries. The competition seeks to find the new and then next in fashion from emerging breakthrough design talent and innovative brands in retail, design, buying and e-tail on a worldwide scale. Applicants will be judged by a top panel of international experts and winners will be announced in London this November. Last year’s winners include emerging designer label Emma J. Shipley, Net-A-Porter, Gap, Nicholas Kirkwood and other many others.
A total of nineteen awards will be given and below are the 5 dedicated to honoring emerging designer labels:
- Breakthrough Talent : Avery Dennison Emerging brand
- Breakthrough Talent : Breakthrough footwear & accessories designer (nomination only)
- Breakthrough Talent : Breakthrough menswear designer (nomination only)
- Breakthrough Talent : Catrice Cosmetics Breakthrough womenswear designer (nomination only)
- Breakthrough Talent : LYCRA® Future Designers
Learn more about apply to WGSN Global Fashion Awards.
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.