Young & Able, a New York-based retailer known for supporting emerging designer has announced an open call for their 5th Annual Holiday Pop-Up Shop in Brooklyn to support women-owned small businesses. This year, they will transform a 3-story townhouse in Williamsburg Brooklyn for two months. They are looking for designers that fit with their aesthetic in a variety of categories and want to test, sell and be a part of the community.
Pop-Up Shop Benefits
- Q4 is the best time for retail
- Brand exposure alongside other great makers and designers
- Test out new products and price points
- Product feedback and consumer engagement
- Create brand loyalty
Young & Able is open to all product categories (womenswear, menswear, childrenswear, home, food, jewelry and accessories, etc…) and the following:
- Your products fit in within their vision of high-quality, well-crafted goods
- Your products are manufactured in the USA or produced by artisans
- Your company has at least 1 female founder
Key Dates & Details
- The location of the Williamsburg townhome will not be revealed until October, 2018
- The pop-up will run from 11/1/18 – 12/23/18
- M-W (appointments only), Th-Su 11am-7pm, events and workshops from 7pm-9pm
Please note that we are not affiliated with this open call and cannot answer questions about it.
Emerging designer or resource to share? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, be sure to sign up for our newsletter to learn about the latest news, open calls, events and opportunities! Need some guidance? Check out our consulting services.