The holiday season is soon approaching and that’s why Young & Able has launched their latest open call. The brand’s 3rd annual pop-up shop will be highlighting women-owned small businesses based in New York State (not just the boroughs)!
They are looking for fashion jewelry, handbags, small leather goods, men’s accessories, kid’s clothing, home decors, beauty & apothecary, holiday cards, paper goods, furniture, textile, packaged food.
- Your business is New York based
- Your business is women-owned or at least have 1 female founder
- Your products fit in within our vision of high-quality, well-crafted goods
- Your products are manufactured in the USA or produced by artisans
Benefits of participating
- It’s holiday season, so best time for retail
- Brand exposure alongside other great makers and designers
- Test out new products and price points
- Product feedback
- Consumer engagement
- Create brand loyalty
Young & Able handles
- Handle sale transactions
- File NYC sales tax
- Design and provide all retail display
- Provide experience sale staffs
- Set up and break down the pop-up shop
- Tag all inventory and merchandise the shop
- Provide all retail supplies
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.