Post-Imperial is small, New York-based luxury accessories brand that offers modern artisanal products. They have been featured in numerous publications (GQ, Selectism, Complex) and are stocked globally in select stores.
They are seeking a part-time intern that will assist in preparations for the Spring/Summer 2016 season. All applicants must be available to work 2-3 days a week.
- Assisting head designer in design and research development for SS16.
- Handling production duties for FW15 with both local and international factories.
- Participate in administrative and general operations.
- Responsible for social media and press content
- A background in a designed related field.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High taste level and sense of color.
- Great team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to work.
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel, Word and Adobe Acrobat.
- Preferred but not required: proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
Please send cover letter, resume and availability to email@example.com and learn more about the brand at Post Imperial.
Interested in posting a fashion job or internship? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.