For entrepreneurs interested in sustainable design, FIT is offering a variety of classes starting in April to help you understand how you can incorporate these practices into your business. Classes cover a range of topics and are offered in the evening and on weekends to fit into your schedule at affordable rates.
Check out all of the offerings:
- Introduction to Sustainability
- Materials and Eco Labels – Fashion
- Responsible Manufacturing and Product Life Cycle – Fashion
- Sustainable Textiles: Sourcing and Direct Application
- Fashion, Function and Sustainability
- Clothing Reconstruction
- Materials and Eco Labels – Interior Design
- Rehabs, Renovation and New Construction – Interior Design
- Sustainable Design Technology
- Sustainable Product Development II
Register for these classes at FIT’s Enterprise Center.
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
You may also like: