FIT and the Garment District Alliance is hosting CitySource, their semi-annual trade show featuring local suppliers on Wednesday, July 22. This is your opportunity to get to know 60 New York-based vendors including: pattern and sample makers, graders, markers, cutting rooms, trim and embellishment suppliers and more.
They also have free seminars and demonstrations that will be scheduled on the hour:
- 10am: Fashion Production, Manufacture New York: Register
- 11am: Introduction to Laser Embroidery, NY Embroidery: Register
- 12pm: Introduction to 3D Printing, Shapeways: Register
- 1pm: Financing Your Fashion Business, NYC Fashion Production Fund: Register
- 2pm: Creating Tech Packs, FIT Instructor Dinna Soliman: Register
- 3pm: Illustrator for Fashion Design, FIT Instructor Dinna Soliman: Register
Location: FIT, Room TBD: 2pm and 3pm Shima Seiki CAD Demonstration
Attendees must register for admission.
Fashion Institute of Technology (Great Hall)
7th Avenue and 28th Street
Wednesday, July 22, 2015
Learn more at CitySource.
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.