Rujuta Sheth, a New York-based womenswear label is looking for a spring and summer 2018 social media intern.
The brand juxtaposes traditional techniques with modern silhouettes, expressed through organic and hand-woven textiles. They are committed to sustainability and longevity in all facets of design, production and wearability.
- Available 1-2 days a week (timing flexible)
- Able to start ASAP
- Familiar with Photoshop, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Excel (not all necessary)
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong work ethic and eagerness to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be self-sufficient and organized; you will work directly with the designer to create marketing goals and strategies
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Blog posts
- Updating our Facebook & Instagram page
- Email blasts
- Blogger outreach
- Updating our Shopify online store
- Manage online sales inventory and help ship out online orders
- Assisting in the day to day operations
- You will have the opportunity to help develop and grow the brand. In addition to marketing, you may assist with logistics, design, and merchandising
- The studio is located in New York’s West Village
- Interns will be compensated with transportation, lunch allowance and be given a Rujuta Sheth clothing credit
- Internship can be take for school credit
Interested in listing a fashion job or internship? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.