Looking to make the most of your Instagram?
The social media platform has slowly started to roll out business account for users. If you are able to access it, now is the time to make the switch.
Business accounts will allow brands to become more strategic with content, advertising and followers. They also make it easier to connect. Users can add their phone, physical location or a contact button so users can email the brand.
Here are some of the benefits:
- Contact button that links directly to email
- Option to add a phone number or address
- Easily promote a post
- See insights such as impressions, reach, website clicks and followers
- Understand what posts performed better than others
- Get user demographic information
How to Switch
- In your settings tab (the gear), scroll down to account and click switch to business profile
- From here, you’ll have to long on to your Facebook account
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also like: