The Lion’Esque Group is Looking for Fall 2017 Intern.
They are pop-up architects™ who have produced over 150 pop-up retail experiences in New York City, Austin, Chicago, Los Angeles, Puerto Rico and the Hamptons.
They were founded in 2009 by retail strategist Melissa Gonzalez, who is also a co-founder of The MARKET and author of The Pop-Up Paradigm: How Brands Build Human Relationships in a Digital Age.
In 2016, their CEO has honored with Design:Retail’s 40 under 40. In 2015, they were honored with the 2015 Retail Innovator Award for their work to transform the pop-up store environment by Retail Touchpoints. In 2014 their work was honored with the CLIO Image Award for experiential engagement, and they were finalists for the New York Design Award for marketing and branded experiences.
- They are looking for two winter/spring interns to assist in pop-up planning and execution
- Roles include: assisting in creating mood boards, sourcing elements for store design and build-out, researching and presenting marketing ideas
- Must be a self-starter, motivated and a team player. Prior retail and/or marketing experience a plus
- Must be proficient in google sheets/excel and social media
Minimum two full days a week plus opening receptions when schedule permits
- They are a hands-on team, and this is a role for students really looking to apply themselves and learn a lot quickly.
- Past and current clients include: COTY/Marc Jacobs, Ovadia & Sons, M.Gemi, Raden and Penguin Random House.
- Paid Stipend
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
Learn more at the Lion’Esque Group.
Interested in listing a fashion job or internship? Please contact email@example.com.