If you’re hosting an event such as a pop-up, trunk show or sample sale, it’s important to have information about it live somewhere. Splash is an easy and free platform that allows users to create a dedicated website for their event. It’s also great if you are partnering with multiple companies and want to drive traffic to one page versus a website that’s not your own.
While it’s also wise to create a flyer, blog post and a Facebook event page since potential attendees may come across your event through different channels, using Splash may help your event appear bigger and allow your audience to stay focused on one message. It also has a variety of functions, ultimately allowing you to get the most out of your efforts pre, during and post event.
Some of the benefits of using Splash include:
- Easily create a custom website
- It’s responsive and can be viewed on mobile devices and tablets
- Allows you to collect RSVPs
- Organizers can sell tickets
- Hosts can check in guests
- Get data and analyze results
- Send attendees messages after the event
Learn more and create your own event page at Splash.
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also like: