1. By now, you’re probably pinning away, but did you know that experts believe there is a best time to share on Pinterest. (via Mashable)
2. Need some inspiration that’s a bit out of the box? Check out these sites for keeping up with creativity and design. (via Forbes)
3. Creating a well-designed bag combines creativity and functionality that’s suited for your customer. Monica Botkier tells us what features and materials make the ideal handbag for work. (via The Wall Street Journal)
4. Interesting story on Marc Jacobs and his take on craftsmanship, his fashion journey and building two brands. (via The Wall Street Journal)
5. Crafting a proper sales pitch is your most important asset when selling your product. Here’s what a 9 year old can teach you. (via Inc)
Emerging designer or have a resource to share? Feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
You may also like: