1. Did you know that the average American trashes 65 pounds of clothing each year? Here’s a great Infrographic that explains the skinny on trashing textiles. (via Ecouterre)
2. As you’re diving in to social media by tweeting, pinning and posting, be sure to do it the right way. Here are 5 ways small businesses get social media wrong. (via Mashable)
3. Piperlime, Warber Parker and Bonobos are all trying to merge the online and offline experience. Here’s why these e-tailers have their eye on brick-and-mortar stores. (via Racked)
4. Refinery29 may be one of the most coveted daily style magazines to get on as an emerging designer. Did you hear that they are making a strong e-commerce push via R29 Shops? (via Mashable)
5. As you begin your email marketing campaign, keep in mind that Tuesday may be your best bet for sending out communications. (via The Washington Post)
Emerging designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
You may also like: