1. With 2012 coming to an end, here is the year in review that looks back at fashion, tech and culture. (via WWD)
2. Do you want to know how far your pins can really go? Check out these four Pinterest analytics resourcesto be more effective. (via Inc.)
3. Cashflow is important for a business to stay afloat. This video does a great job of understanding the concept. (via Investopedia)
4. Working with a larger retailer has its pros and cons. For emerging designers and small businesses, the latest trend is to bypass these stores and find other outlets for more control and profit. (via Crains New York)
5. Burberry is a great case study of how a 156 year old brand stays relevant by keeping digital in its DNA. (via Ad Age)
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
You may also like: