1. Learn more about the Albright Fashion Library in New York that houses over 1,500 gowns and more than 23,000 costumes from television and movies like “Sex and the City” and “Gossip Girl.” (via the New York Times)
2. Read about the future of retail and why Yummies are the next big thing for marketers. (via Business Week)
3. From Chanel, Prada and Marc Jacobs, now more then ever, we’re seeing how art and fashion together are working commercially. (via the Wall Street Journal)
4. Take a look at these five ways to increase engagement on your e-commerce site in order to help boost sales. (via Entrepreneur)
5. Finalists have been announced for the LVMH Prize, a global competition to find the next emerging designer. (via WWD)
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.