1. The reviews are in for Alexander Wang’s first show as creative director of Balenciaga. Here’s why the collection received positive reviews. (via The New York Times)
2. Building a relevant, easy-to-navigate website requires a few key elements. Find out what goes into create one. (via Entrepreneur)
3. Fashion’s Night Out will not happen in the United States in September. Read why the decision was made. (via The Wall Street Journal)
4. Do you use Google Analytics but not sure what it all means? Look at this cheat sheet to understand their terminology. (via PR Daily)
5. Thinking about doing a trade show? Here’s what to consider to make sure it’s worth your investment. (via Inc.)
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also like: