1. It may just be the battle of the apps with Intsagram’s new video feature that goes head-to-head with Vine. Here’s the difference between the two. (via Tech Crunch)
2. New technologies and an uber savvy customer is changing the face of retail. Read about the future of the industry to learn about what’s ahead. (via Fast Company)
3. When it comes to shoes, New York luxury retailers are competing on space, inventory and price. Understand more about the shoe wars that are keeping stores wary of one another. (via The New York Times)
4. Using hashtags for fun or business? Here’s why you should take them seriously in order to grow your brand and own the conversation. (via Forbes)
5. 3D printing just got a bit more accessible. Amazon’s dedicated shopping section allows consumers to purchase everything from a printer to software and accessories. (via PSFK)
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.