1. From Gucci to his own namesake label, read about the evolution of Tom Ford brand and on how his past experiences helped shape what he’s done today. (via the Business of Fashion)
2. There are so many benefits to using video for your marketing efforts. Here are inexpensive ways and tools to use to make it happen. (via Open Forum)
3. Google turns 15 and at the same time announces Hummingbird. Read about the algorithm that will change how people search. (via Entrepreneur)
4. Grunge is back. Take a look at this Bill Cunnigham video showing street style shots from this fashion week. (via the New York Times)
5. Custom denim is working for a niche crowd. Read about the details and cost of getting a pair of jeans that are made just for you. (via the Wall Street Journal)
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.