1. Do you use Instagram for inspiration? Nanette Lepore, Rebecca Minkoff and Jason Wu talk about how the platform influences their designs and production. (via the New York Times)
2. The Business of Fashion has become a must-read for those in the industry. Learn more about the founder, Imran Amed and how he’s built the website. (via the Wall Street Journal)
3. Crocs are known for comfortable shoes and their love-hate sentiment amongst those who do and don’t. Read how they are trying to go after the fashion crowd with a new line of styles. (via CNN)
4. This week, Twitter filed for an IPO. Read about these 23 key moments in their history. (via Businessweek)
5. With 140 characters, your content on Twitter has to be succinct and compelling. Check out this infographic on how to write a better tweet. (via Entrepreneur)
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.