1. Have you heard of PIO? It’s called Pinterest Image Optimization. Here’s an infographic on how to make images stand out to be more effective on Pinterest. (via Mashable).
2. Plastic fashion is in for the season. Check out which designers are using the material and how to style these looks (via the Wall Street Journal)
3. Levi’s Commuter Series is a great example of how a brand can develop products that fill a consumer need. Their 511 Commuter Jeans that can store your bike lock are pretty cool for spring. (via Tree Hugger).
4. Want to know the state on New York City fashion. From trends, emerging markets, growth and challenges? Download the Fashion.NYC.2020 report (via NYCEDC)
5. Building your business is tough and takes a lot of time and dedication. Here’s some advice on how to not get burned out as you build your brand. (via Forbes)
Emerging designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
You may also like: