1. Barney’s has a new website design. From storytelling, staff pics and a greater focus on products, read why they transitioned to this new look. (via Women’s Wear Daily)
2. Get inspired by Fast Company’s 100 Most Creative People in 2012. To no surprise, the people behind growing fashion brands like Warby Parker, Pamela Love N.Y.C and Story made the list. (via Fast Company)
3. Gary Vaynerchuck is a self-trained wine and social media expert. Here’s a passionate video on why businesses should use social media and what type of research you can get from your followers to build a relationship. (via Inc)
4. Are you maximizing your Twitter experience? Here are 5 tips for attracting more customers. (via Open Forum)
5. There are so many small features of the Facebook timeline that can boost engagement. Take a look at these 9 best practices for brands. (via Mashable)
Emerging designer or have a resource to share? Feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
You may also like: