1. Inspired by something you see online and aren’t ready to send it to your social networks? Use Clipix to organize your ideas, thoughts, resources and information for yourself. (via Mashable)
2. Knowing the rules of PR are key to connecting with the media. Read these dos and don’ts of pitching in order to maximize your press outreach. (via PR Daily)
3. Learn more about Marvin Traub, the visionary that transformed Bloomingdale’s (via WWD)
4. Whether you are meeting a vendor, talking to a customer or pitching an editor, first encounters matter. Here are 7 tips on how to make a lasting first impression. (via Inc.)
5. Want to brush up on your social media skills? Check out these 12 Essential Social Media Cheat Sheets (via Mashable)
Emerging designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
You may also like: