1. Check out this video, “How to Rock An Arm Party” showing The Man Repeller style Elizabeth Holmes from The Wall Street Journal with Bauble Bar bracelets. It’s is a great example of how to sell and merchandise products. You’ll also see how the video captures The Man Repeller’s quirky fun personality. (via The Wall Street Journal)
2. As you build your social media strategy, consider these learnings on the best time to post to Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr. (via Ragan.com)
3. Are you maximizing your Facebook timeline? Here are 5 things you should to do build your brand. (via I Media Connection)
4. Amazon is the latest brand jumping into high fashion, here’s how they plan on doing it and why. (via The New York Times)
5. As an entrepreneur, at some point, you’re going to have to get in front of a crowd. Here are 3 quick tips to help your conquer your fear of public speaking. (via Fast Company)
Emerging designer or have a resource to share? Feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
You may also like: