Carrie Parry isn’t just having any trunk show this November. The New York-based label is helping you find the right fit for their timeless wardrobe essentials which includes ethically made and easy-to-wear tops. Think tunics, a relaxed boyfriend, feminine blouses and that classic shirt that always pulls a look together.
Collaborating with Alvanon, the fit experts, the trunk show will be held at their Manhattan office and will be a continuation of their partnership. Parry participated in in a two year mentorship program to understand the fundamentals of fit and hone in on her target market.
Here are the details:
- All women between the sizes of two and twelve are invited to try on Carrie Parry’s season-less collection
- Shedule a 30 minute appointment to book your fit trial
- Fill out a quick survey on your fit and size preferences
- Provide feedback on the collection and receive 40% off any purchase you make, plus a 20% off coupon toward any future purchase online
- Receive a gift bag (valued at $100) sponsored by Annmarie Gianni, Beauty without Cruelty, Biokleen Divine Chocolate, Ecco Bella, Frownies, Glee Gum, Great American Sewing Kit, Grounds for Change, John Masters Organics, Kahina Giving Beauty, NatraCare, Reed’s, Stark Skincare and Yogi Tea with some of their favorite goodies.
145 W 30th St. Suite 1000
New York, NY 10001
Emerging designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
You may also like: