Interested in learning how to start your own fashion line? On Wednesday, October 17, a panel of experts that focus on building emerging designer brands will provide their insight on what it takes to start and sustain a successful fashion business. I, on behalf of The Emerging Designer will moderate this free panel that will cover everything from sourcing, production, legal, pr and marketing.
- Mercedes Gonzalez, Director, Global Purchasing Companies
- Joanna Hadjiyanis, Sales Agent, Artemis LLC
- Anthony Lilore, Co-Founder, RESTORE Clothing
- Sabina Ptacin, Co-Founder, ‘PRENEUR
- Jeff Trexler, Instructor, Fashion Law Institute
Date: Wednesday, October 17
Time: 7 – 8:30pm
Location: Dweck Center at Brooklyn Public Library, 10 Grand Army Plaza
*Please note that there is no registration for this event and attendees are encouraged to arrive at 6:45pm.
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also like: