Check out These Fashion and Design Events to Attend in April
1. Stop by the Young & Able spring gathering and shop pieces from emerging designers at the Carlton Hotel. Thursday, April 3 2014.
2. Register for the Fourth Annual Fashion Law Institute Symposium: “The Spectrum of Style” and learn about the latest developments in law and the business of fashion. Friday, April 4 2014.
3. Visit the annual Macy’s Flower Show: The Secret Garden in a variety of markets including: New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, Minneapolis and San Francisco. Now though April 6, 2014.
4. Attend the Fashion Filter, Perceptions of Beauty conversation discussing beauty through art and design. Monday, April 7 2014.
5. Get your own personal legal questions answered at the Fashion Law Institute's free Pop-Up Clinic on April 11, 2014.
6. Don't forget to see the Trend-ology exhibition at the Museum at FIT which ends this month. Now through April 30, 2014.
7. Visit the Conscious magazine pop-up shop on the Lower East Side and discover goods from fair trade, ethically sourced and local artisans. April 13-14 2014.
8. Go on the free Garment Center Walking Tour and learn more about the historic fashion district. Wednesday, April 9 and Sunday April 27, 2014.
9. Stop by the Affordable Art Fair and see an array of work from contemporary artists. April 2-6, 2014.
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.