8 Instagram Tips & Resources You Should Know
Navigating the Instagram ecosystem can be fun, but at the same time, all-consuming. The key is knowing a few simple tips and tricks to make managing your business a little easier. Here’s our roundup of tools and tips you can use:
2. The three tap trick is a game changer when you don’t want to format your photos through another app to get a background color.
3. To save time, you can paste an image from your photo library to Stories. Try these easy steps to save some time:
Copy the image from your phone’s photo gallery
In Instagram, select the type tab and write something and tap the arrow.
Select the pen tool and double tap the screen in front of the blue line so your image will appear
If you want to change the background color like we did, use the three tap trick (our #2 tip)!
4. If you want to add line breaks to your captions, try using GramSpacer.
5. For graphics, consider Canva, Over and Unfold apps and you’ll be set with beautiful layouts and fonts.
6. Don’t want your Highlights to feature your cover photo? A recent update allows you to now select your highlight cover from your photo library. When you edit your cover photo, scroll all the way to the left and you’ll see a picture icon. Click it to get access to your photo library.
7. For captions on your Stories, download Hype Type
8. Instagram allows up to 30 hashtags in a story so you’ll want to make sure you take advantage of this feature. But who wants to see all of those hashtags? You can make them invisible by either using the pen tool to make the hashtags you write match the background or using both fingers to pinch and shrink each hashtag or a hashtag blocks.
You may also like:
Emerging designer or resource to share? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, be sure to sign up for our newsletter to learn about the latest news, open calls, events and opportunities! Need some guidance? Check out our consulting services.