Brooklyn Shoe Space is Looking for a Summer 2017 Intern
The Brooklyn Shoe Space, a membership-based co-working hub for shoemakers and leather workers is looking for a summer intern. The company, located in Williamsburg allows designers to work at their own pace and offers a wide range of educational classes.
This is a paid internship opportunity to a motivated self-starter, interested in learning all aspects of operations of a busy coworking space.
- Duties include: managing contacts, mailings, letter writing, research, cataloging and organizing files and editing web content
- Proficiency with Mac
- Knowledge of Google Server applications
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Graphic Design: Basic Final Cut Pro/Adobe Premiere Photoshop and InDesign
- Strong organizational skills and understanding of social media analytics
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Summer 2017 Internship.
Learn more about Brooklyn Shoe Space.
Interested in listing a fashion job or internship? Please contact email@example.com.