Chikimiki is Looking for a Social Media and Marketing Intern
Chikimiki is a New York-based emerging high-end womenswear brand with a sophisticated, yet whimsical, aesthetic. They are a small and fast-growing company seeking a social media/marketing intern with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Work with team to create and maintain social media content for all social media outlets (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Tumblr, Linkedin)
- Research how other companies successfully employ social media to gain followers and drive sales
- Analyze Chikimiki social media (what works, what doesn't, how should we move forward based on this analysis?)
- Come up with new and innovative ways to promote the brand
- 2-3 days a week, can be flexible with option to work remotely
- Interested in fashion with focus on high-end women's apparel
- Knows what's new, what's going on in NY and around the world
- Creative, enthusiastic spirit and solid work ethic
- Well-versed in social media
- Self-starter, able to work independently and take initiative
- Can bring new ideas to the table and help grow a business
Send an email to email@example.com with your resume and/or portfolio, and a short letter describing why you want to intern at Chikimiki and what you can bring to the table! (We accept interns on an ongoing basis, so there is no deadline.)
Interested in posting a fashion job or internship? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.