Continuing Education: Finance for Fashion Designers Series at FIT this Fall
FIT's continuing education Enterprise Center just announced their finance for fashion designers series this fall. The lineup of classes is for design entrepreneurs that want to gain a better understanding of math and basic financial skills needed to run their day-to-day business operations.
Their first two workshops were created to show designers how to user their personal finances for operating their business and how to get their house in order before starting their venture. The curriculum will cover how to budget, manage debt and credit, bank wisely and also save money.
The series includes the following classes for fall 2014:
- Introduction to Finance, Sept. 16 and 17, 6-9pm, $75.00
- Basics of Financial Statements, Sept. 22 and 23, 6-9pm, $75.00
- Legal Basics for Financial Planning, Sept. 29 and Oct. 1, 6-9pm, $75.00
- Product Design and Budgets, Oct. 6 and 8, 6-9pm, $75.00
- Intro to Accounting and QuickBooks, Oct. 13 and 15, 6-9pm, $75.00
- Intro to Pricing Strategy, Oct. 20 and 22, 6-9pm, $75.00
Learn more and register for classes at their fashion for designers page.
Emerging Designer or have a resource to share? Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also like: